This privacy statement is to inform you about the personal data we collect in the context of our sales and service, and how we use this.
This privacy statement only applies to personal data that we process in the context of our sales and service and not to information we process in other contexts. For all other contexts, please refer to the relevant privacy statements.
Who are we?
We are Vida Verde.
We are responsible for processing the information described in this privacy statement. Our contact details are:
P.O. box 562
2675 ZV Honselersdijk
Which personal data do we process?
In the context referred to in this document, we collect and store various information from you. The following list shows the categories of information we process.
- Date of birth
- Telephone number (mobile and fixed)
- E-mail address
- Passport data
- Cookies and data from the use of our website
- Cookies and data from the use of our webshop
- Data from the use of our social media channels
We will retain the abovementioned information for a maximum of 2 years, unless there is a legal requirement to hold it for longer.
What do we use your information for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Inform about our products and service
- Sending information via e-mail or newsletter
- Improving our website and webshop to serve our customers even better
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data:
- On the basis of your permission. You can withdraw this permission at any time. Please note that withdrawal of your permission does not affect the lawfulness of any processing that took place before the withdrawal was made.
- Within the context of executing agreements made between us (if applicable).
- In order to comply with a legal obligation.
Sharing of information
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or otherwise make it publicly available, except under the circumstances described below.
In the context of this processing, your personal data will be shared with the following parties:
- Through our own data processing staff
The case may arise whereby we have to disclose your personal data due to a legal requirement, by order of a supervisory or other government body, to protect or defend our rights, to investigate illegal activities or alleged fraud, or to prevent or act against violations of applicable conditions.
We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Forwarding of personal data
Via the processing to which this privacy statement applies, your personal data will not be passed on to parties that are located in countries outside the EU / EEA (’third countries’) or to international organisations.
We are aware that you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with a request to inform you whether your personal is being processed, and if so, to inspect the information concerned.
- The right to have your personal data corrected or supplemented if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal data deleted or to limit its processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific personal circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data transferability if there is a question concerning whether the processing of your personal data takes place via automated processes based on your consent or in the context of the execution of an agreement.
If you wish to make a request on the basis of the abovementioned rights, you can do this by sending an email to . We may ask you for proof of identity for the purpose of verification. We will strive to respond to your request within the applicable legal timeframe.
Please note that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your information with a supervisory authority if you believe that this processing infringes privacy regulations. For the Nether-lands, the Dutch Data Protection Authority has been designated as the supervisory authority. For more information you can consult the website https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Automatic decision making
This processing does not make use of automated decision-making and profiling.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to alter this privacy statement from time to time and will inform you of any changes via the appropriate communication channels. At the bottom of this privacy statement you can see when it was most recently updated.
This privacy statement was last modified on: June 4, 2018